Saturday, February 20, 2010

Forex Business Learn All About it

Important:

I have seen some people in different forums who advertise their EBook or some other thing where they offer to tell the secret of making lot of money via doing forex business.

I would like to tell you that: forex business is one of riskiest businesses that you can find on the internet these days.

If someone tells you that: forex business is a one way road to becoming a rich man and there are only profits and no losses: then I am afraid to tell you that this person is not telling the truth.

People lose lot of money in this business. You can either earn money or you can lose it.

Also, this business is not free to start: that is, you will be required to invest some amount of money, in order to start this business. In case you are only interested in free online money making opportunities, then you can go here to find more information:

Money Making Opportunities

What Is Forex Business?

Forex business involves selling/buying of different currencies. People invest money in banks, stock market etc, forex business is just like that.

You should not trade until you have done lot of research about the currency you want to buy.

One political statement can have a big impact on a particular currency.

You have to be aware of political events: look at the economy and other things that can influence currency rates.

You can either buy or sell a currency. If you buy a currency, then you will get profit if this currency rate increases and if you sell [go short] a currency, then you will gain profit if the rate goes down.

We all know that political scenarios and economic situations can change very quickly. One bankruptcy announcement from a major company can have a big influence.

You can never be sure that the trade you are doing will give you profits in the end.

Have I done any forex business myself?

Yes, I have done this business a little bit myself. But I did not traded currencies online: instead, I have done the trades at a foreign exchange companies.

What I traded?

I had few thousand Pounds which I traded with Pakistani Rupees when the rate was:

1 British Pound = 118 Pakistani Rupees

After few days, I saw the Pound rate down at about Rs.113. At this level, I thought maybe I should invest my money back in Pounds. There was no guarantee that the rate of pound will go up again.

The rate could go further down or could go up again.

So I decided to do this investment and was willing to take this risk.

After few weeks, the rate of pound reached approximately Rs.118 again. That is when I again traded pound with Pak rupee.

I am currently monitoring the market and I think I will invest my money in the currency which will be weaker against US dollar. And when/if that currency gets stronger against US Dollar, I will trade that currency to get some profit.

But it is very much possible that the currency I buy will get further weaker against US Dollar instead of getting stronger. And if I will need my money for some reason, then I will have to trade it and will lose money instead of gaining any profit.

If you want to make money with forex business, then it is possible if you are willing to properly understand all the factors involved in this business and also understand that this work is extremely risky.

Do not invest money until you have done proper and thorough market analysis.

I have seen some online companies that offer a free forex practice account. You can join such program in order to see if you really can do this business or not.

You will be able to trade in forex, 24 hours a day and 5 days a week.

0 comments:

Post a Comment