Saturday, January 23, 2010

New Working Farmville Cheats

Hi everybody,

As usual my post will be about farmville cheats. To those who are new to my blog, Let me inform you that this blog only served as diary for my personal experience about different kinds of tricks in the game. I don’t post the actual cheat codes / guides. If you want to know more about the guides and tricks that I mentioned I put a link at the end of this post. Anyways, after my last post regarding the latest and working farmville cheats, I’ll be honest that even though I found the guides to be working it did not stop me to look for recent farmville cheat.

I believe that this month of December up to January, february, March or maybe the whole 2010, the demand for farmville cheats will still increase.

On my last post I recommended a guide that works for me and my friends. I actually used it and it works like a charm. But as i have said earlier I have searched for more sites that offers farmville cheat. After days of searching I found this site which appeals to me. The main reason it intrigues me is that it offers the same guide that I mentioned on my previous post but it offers two more guides on one package. Meaning, you will get 3 guides in one package. You can click here to know more about it

So my curiosity got me, I acquired the package and I was very pleased with what it offers. The guide that I recommended on my last post is actually included on the package Plus it includes 2 more farmville guides that is very popular and I can say in demand on the internet. Although the guides are similar in terms of the tricks and tips being discussed I think this one is a must have if you are serious to level up quickly and you want to earn farmville cash (fv cash) and farmville coins fast and easy with minimal work.

The Farmville cheat Package contains proven updated and latest cheats that actually works. I shared the ebook to my neice and after a couple of weeks she catch up with me in terms of level and farmville cash. She says the the guides helped her to level up quickly on farmville and very satisfied with the result.

Anyways, I think that’s all for now. I’ll just post again in case I found a new farmville cheats that works and hopefully I’ll find tricks and tips for this game on facebook that will make our farming real easy and enjoyable.

By the way I also found cheats on cafe world and I’m thinking I’ll post it here on my next blog. YES… I’m also a cafe world addict so I have this cafe world cheats that is hanging around my pc. :)

Thats All Folks. Have a nice day and happy farming.

You can click here to check out the guides I’m talking about

One last thing… I thought I’ll add this important note that a couple of my friends got tempted to use this farmville bot or software that will automatically harvest, plow and help your neighbor. There are several software out there but most of it are infected with virus. the computer of my friend got hacked after installing one of there software. and my other friend got banned from farmville since using bots or software to do the farming for you is indeed against Terms of service of Zynga and Facebook. So If you are thinking of using these kind of automatic farmer, You should be careful…

0 comments:

Post a Comment