Thursday, August 13, 2009

President Arroyo: 1 Million Peso Dinner on USA trip??

http://nyjournal.squarespace.com/storage/lecirque-inside.jpg
dining area where arroyo enjoyed her meal at le cirque


I just recently read an article about GMA's trip to the United States. Apparently there are reports that she spent $20,000 (or 955,400 Philippine Pesos) on dinner at an exclusive restaurant in New York. I'm assuming that the bill was paid for with Philippine government money. LOL! I mean you can say it was a business trip and I guess that would justify things somewhat.

Don't get me wrong, I'm all for having a good time when traveling. And sure if I worked for a company that would pay for a free meal I would probably eat somewhere nice. But isn't a $20,000 (or 1 Million Peso) dinner a little excessive??? LOL

Anyways, any thoughts on spending this kind of money on dinner???

0 comments:

Post a Comment